million in each of the next two seasons | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 May 16
NEWCASTLE, England -- Juan Mata inspired Manchester United to a 4-0 victory at Newcastle on Saturday, securing a 10th away win in the Premier League that belies the champions poor home form. Tyson Chandler Jersey . The 25-year-old Spaniard, who joined United from Chelsea in January, scored twice, including directly from a free kick, to take his tally to three goals in his last two games. "I think he has made us better," United manager David Moyes said. "He hasnt had the goals in the earlier games, but I really thought he played fine in the games. "But recently he has started the get the goals and, more importantly, assists as well. Over the last few seasons in the Premier League, Juan Mata is one of the best assist-makers and he has always got himself a good tally of goals." Showing that United can cope without injured striker Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie, Javier Hernandez and substitute Adnan Januzaj added further goals in the second half. Moyes United moved up to sixth place, while Newcastle stayed ninth. The priority for United is to follow up a 1-1 home draw with Bayern Munich with a victory in Germany on Wednesday to reach the Champions League semifinals. Moyes made wholesale changes for the trip to Newcastle with only three of the players who started against Bayern Munich in midweek -- Phil Jones, Antonio Valencia and Marouane Fellaini -- retained with one eye on Munich. However, once Mata had fired them ahead from a 39th-minute free kick which Magpies manager Alan Pardew felt should never have been awarded, United never looked back. Mata added a second from close range five minutes after the restart and Javier Hernandez put the result beyond doubt 15 minutes later, before substitute Januzaj wrapped up a comfortable win with the help of a deft assist by the Spain international. It handed Newcastle a seventh loss in 10 league games. "Its tough. I understand the fans frustration," manager Alan Pardew said. "They want to see exciting football at this stadium and we are just not producing it at the moment." Josh Jackson Jersey . General Manager Sam Presti said the three-time All-Star had knee swelling that would not subside, and the procedure was intended to solve the problem. He said doctors determined that a loose stitch was to blame for the swelling, that Westbrooks lateral meniscus has healed properly and the procedure was successful. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . FIFA said the suspension was requested by ethics prosecutor Michael Garcia, making Beckenbauer the first person to be punished as a result of the case. Beckenbauer refused "repeated requests for his assistance, including requests that he provide information during an in-person interview or in response to written questions provided in both English and German," FIFA said in a statement.Vancouver Canucks centre Ryan Kesler was doing damage control after practice on Thursday, refuting a report that hes asked for a trade. "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever. "I dont want to talk about this," he continued. "I dont want this to be a distraction...Im happy to be here." While theres lots of speculation that the Canucks could be looking to move the 29-year-old centre, TVA Sports reported on Wednesday night that Kesler approached the team requesting to be deaalt. Devin Booker Jersey. Speaking to Adrian Dater of The Denver Post on Wednesday night, Keslers agent Kurt Overhardt also denied the story, calling it "a bunch of B.S." Kesler, 29, is recovering from a hand injury and did not dress on Wednesday night for Vancouvers post-Olympic opener against the St. Louis Blues. He hopes to play Friday night when the Canucks host the Minnesota Wild. He has two more years remaining on a six-year, $30 million contract, which pays him $5 million in each of the next two seasons. "Whether he wants to go or stay, hes not going anywhere," Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo told reporters. "We all know how this script ends." Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free ShippingWholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys ' ' '