year ago by stunning Rafael Nadal in the final. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 May 16
NEW YORK -- The NBA gave J. Michael Pierce Jersey .R. Smith a warning -- and then a $50,000 fine when he ignored it. The league penalized the New York Knicks guard again Wednesday, this time for "recurring instances of unsportsmanlike conduct" after he tried to untie an opponents sneaker for a second time in two games. Smith untied Mavericks forward Shawn Marions shoe while they were standing next to each other during a free throw attempt at Dallas on Sunday and was warned not to repeat the act by the league office. Coach Mike Woodson had said before Tuesdays home game against Detroit that Smith shouldnt be doing things like that, but the reserve guard then tried it again on Greg Monroe during a free throw attempt -- with league disciplinarian Rod Thorn in attendance. "Ive always said I dont condone things that I know you shouldnt do and no, Im not happy about this, because again, he was warned, he comes back and he makes the same mistake and its not right," Woodson said during a radio interview with ESPN New York. "Im going to address it tomorrow when he comes in here for work, because its unacceptable, I mean it really is. I mean, its unprofessional. Thats the only word I can use, or two words. Its just, you cant do that. You just cannot do that." But Smith does keep doing things like that in whats becoming an expensive season for the reigning Sixth Man of the Year. Smith was suspended without pay for the first five games of the season, costing him about $253,000 of his $5.6 million salary, after violating terms of the leagues anti-drug program. He was then fined $25,000 in November for using hostile and inappropriate language toward the Pistons Brandon Jennings on his Twitter account. Smith is shooting under 35 per cent from the field and averaging 11.3 points, a drop of about seven per game from last season. Javorius Allen Jersey . People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend. Breshad Perriman Jersey .com) - The Miami Heat stopped a four-game losing streak last time out and thats the same length slide their opponents Wednesday night, the Denver Nuggets, will try to halt when the two teams meet at the Pepsi Center.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Novak Djokovic battled to a five- set win over defending champion Stan Wawrinka to reach his fifth Australian Open final. The world No. 1 Djokovic dismissed the fourth-seeded Wawrinka 7-6 (7-1), 3-6, 6-4, 4-6, 6-0 on Friday. Djokovic and Wawrinka met for the third year in a row at Melbourne Park. Two years ago, Djokovic denied Wawrinka 12-10 in the fifth set of a fourth-round classh, but last year the Swiss got his revenge with a 9-7 fifth-set victory in the quarterfinals. Matt Judon Jersey. Wawrinka captured his first Grand Slam title here a year ago by stunning Rafael Nadal in the final. Djokovic will meet Andy Murray in Sundays final. Murray advanced to his fourth final in the years first major with Thursdays 6-7 (6-8), 6-0, 6-3, 7-5 semifinal victory over seventh-seeded Tomas Berdych. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys ' ' '